Chevy

Chevrolet Repair Questions? Ask a Chevy Mechanic for Answers ASAP

I broke off the antenna. 2002 3500 silverado. And nothing…

Customer Question
I broke off the...

I broke off the antenna

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Chevy?

2002 3500 silverado

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Silverado yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes and nothing

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Chevy
10/3/2017
Chevy Mechanic: Mechanic01, ASE Certified Technician replied 10 months ago
Mechanic01
Mechanic01, ASE Certified Technician

Hello my name is ***** ***** welcome to just answers! I will be assisting you with all of your vehicle questions today. Give me one moment while I review your question and come back with a answer. Please be aware I do not know your skill level or abilities so I will be asking a lot of questions and in a lot of cases we will respond to each other quite a lot before we find a solution. As far as phone calls are concerned that is the system prompting you, not me, and they do cost more money, I prefer text but in some cases a phone call is required. If I don’t answer right away or quickly in conversation I am helping another customer or have stepped out for a moment and will respond as soon as I can. Ok lets get started!

how bad is it broken and are you just looking to replace it with a factory piece?