Chevy

Chevrolet Repair Questions? Ask a Chevy Mechanic for Answers ASAP

When i try and start it the horn blows and say security

Customer Question
When i try and...

When i try and start it the horn blows and say security enabled

Mechanic's Assistant: Will the headlights turn on? Is the battery fully charged?

Yes

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Chevy?

2006 chevy uplander

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Uplander yourself? What have you tried so far?

Well I'm on the side of the road,I have a funny gage with reading my gas and It stalled so i thought it was the fuel and since putting new fuel in its telling me the security is enablef

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Chevy
10/2/2017
Chevy Mechanic: AMEDEE, CHEVY TECHNICIAN replied 10 months ago
AMEDEE
AMEDEE, CHEVY TECHNICIAN

Hello and welcome!

My name isCustomerand I can assist you with your question.

Do you still need some help?

Have you checked for codes in the computer?

Would you be willing to speak on the phone?