Chevy

Chevrolet Repair Questions? Ask a Chevy Mechanic for Answers ASAP

93 GMC Suburban will not start. Battery good, Starter and…

Customer Question
93 GMC Suburban will...

93 GMC Suburban will not start. Battery good, Starter and Sol good, neutral switch good, Ignition switch changed, it is getting 12V to Solenoid when key switch is in start position. It makes no sound or click at all. what am I missing?

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you changed a battery before?

Yes

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Suburban yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes, Battery good, Starter and Sol good, neutral switch good, Ignition switch changed,

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

It is getting 12V to Solenoid when key switch is in start position. It makes no sound or click at all. what am I missing?

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Chevy
9/30/2017
Chevy Mechanic: AMEDEE, CHEVY TECHNICIAN replied 10 months ago
AMEDEE
AMEDEE, CHEVY TECHNICIAN

Hello and welcome!

My name isCustomerand I can assist you with your question.

I can help walk you through this diagnoses.

Do both terminals at the starter have battery voltage with the key in the CRANK position?