Chevy

Chevrolet Repair Questions? Ask a Chevy Mechanic for Answers ASAP

I am trying to remove the rear bottom seat cusion. I have…

Customer Question
I am trying to...

I am trying to remove the rear bottom seat cusion

Mechanic's Assistant: Okay, I'll connect you to the mechanic to go over that information regarding your Chevy. Before I do, is there anything else you want him to know?

I have the passenger side loose but the driver side is being stubborn

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Chevy
9/29/2017
Chevy Mechanic: Pete, Auto Service Technician replied 10 months ago
Pete, Auto Service Technician

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist with this today.In some cases I may need more info to assist better.I apologize for any delay.

Can you tell me the year and model of this vehicle here?

Let me know,thanks Pete