Chevy

Chevrolet Repair Questions? Ask a Chevy Mechanic for Answers ASAP

I am trying to find the jump cable that goes from the shark…

Customer Question
Hello. I am trying...

Hello. I am trying to find the jump cable that goes from the shark fin wires to the xm box behind the glove box. It is a 3 wire grey plug from the fin to box area.?

Mechanic's Assistant: What confuses you?

I need the part number for the jump wires to box. I have the wires from the fin.

Mechanic's Assistant: Okay, I'll connect you to the mechanic to help find that for your Chevy. Before I do, is there anything else you want him to know?

No thanks

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Chevy
9/24/2017
Chevy Mechanic: Jerry Newton, Chevy Technician replied 10 months ago
Jerry Newton
Jerry Newton, Chevy Technician

What year make and model of car are you working on?

2008 chevy Silverado, ls. single cab.
I need the part number for the jump harness. Its a grey plug on one end splitting to 3 push in plugs.whats the part number for it.?

When you say shark fin, are you talking about the satellite antenna?

Lots of radio options on this, if I have your vin, i should be able to look this up for you.