Chevy

Chevrolet Repair Questions? Ask a Chevy Mechanic for Answers ASAP

We built a SBC 350 and put it in a kit car. We start it but…

Customer Question
We built a SBC 350...
We built a SBC 350 and put it in a kit car. We start it but when you give it gas it dies like it's not getting fuel. What is wrong? Could the carb be bad? We used it from the previous motor that has been sitting for years
Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Chevy
Answered in 1 hour by:
9/23/2017
Chevy Mechanic: Roy, import/domestic specialest replied 10 months ago
Roy
Roy, import/domestic specialest

hello, my name is ***** ***** I will be glad to assist you. please allow me a couple of minutes to gather some basic info.

Roy

I am sorry, I have an open question I have not been rated and paid.

I will open this up to other guys .

Roy

Chevy Mechanic: mike switzer,
 replied 10 months ago
mike switzer

do you still need help with this