Roy
Roy, import/domestic specialest
Experience:  ASE master tech for 40 years
3506196

What is the easiest way to change the coil packs on a 1995

Second opinion] What is the easiest way to change the coil packs on a 1995 Chev Cavalier 2.2
JA: Okay, I'll connect you to the mechanic to go over that information regarding your Chevrolet Cavalier. Before I do, is there anything else you want him to know?
Customer: I would like to know of anhy short cuts doing it

hello, my name is ***** ***** I will be glad to assist you. please allow me a couple of minutes to gather some basic info.

Roy

ok

the easiest way is from under the car. you need to disconnect the wires, mark them so you put them back in the correct place, and unbolt the coils. it is a little tight but should only take you about 30 minutes.

Roy

Please take a moment and rate my service 5 stars so the site will pay me for my efforts. We only get paid when you accept our answers

Roy

thank you