Chevy

Chevrolet Repair Questions? Ask a Chevy Mechanic for Answers ASAP

I bought a Silverado 2500hd gas that was built for and sold…

Customer Question
I bought a Silverado...

I bought a Silverado 2500hd gas that was built for and sold in Canada. I live in Washington. The Canadian cars and trucks have their day time driving lights on all the time, my light switch won't turn them off, I want to turn them off when I don't need them on . Is there to turn them off with the switch

Mechanic's Assistant: Just to clarify, what are the exact lights you're talking about?

The head lights

Mechanic's Assistant: What year is your Silverado?

2015

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Silverado yourself? What have you tried so far?

Did not know if was the switch or computer

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

That's it

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Chevy
9/22/2017
Chevy Mechanic: Chris (aka-Moose), Technician replied 10 months ago
Chris (aka-Moose), Technician

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose).

• Although I work here everyday, please understand it is not all day and rarely morning time.
  • To get the most from me and the best experience, please give me the best details you can.
  • The website will offer you a phone call option for more $$. Some I do fulfill and some I do not.
  • Thanks, let's get started. If I upload dropbox links, without the app use the box in the top right for direct download.

Do you know if the truck was ordered with DRL or if they were added?

Do they shut off with the parking brake applied?

Hello Chris here again,

I am checking in to make sure you got everything you expected from my answer. The option to rate my response or reply is still available. I want to make sure you were pleased with what you paid for.

Thanks Chris