Chevy

Chevrolet Repair Questions? Ask a Chevy Mechanic for Answers ASAP

I have no brake lights what so ever and all fuses and relays…

Customer Question
I have no brake...

I have no brake lights what so ever and all fuses and relays are good. Put a brand new brake light switch in and still nothing.

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked the brake fluid? How's the level and when was it last changed?

Level is good and about a month ago

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Chevy?

2007 2500hd classic body style 6.6 duramax

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Classic yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes and brake light switch, bulbs,and fuses

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

I just put a new hydrobooster on it and that's when the problem started

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Chevy
Answered in 1 hour by:
9/19/2017
Chevy Mechanic: Chris (aka-Moose), Technician replied 8 months ago
Chris (aka-Moose), Technician

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose).

• Although I work here everyday, please understand it is not all day and rarely morning time.
  • To get the most from me and the best experience, please give me the best details you can.
  • The website will offer you a phone call option for more $$. Some I do fulfill and some I do not.
  • Thanks, let's get started. If I upload dropbox links, without the app use the box in the top right for direct download.

3rd brake light on the cab does not work either?

At the brake switch is there power in and power out with the brake applied?

Hello Chris here again,

I am checking in to make sure you got everything you expected from my answer. The option to rate my response or reply is still available. I want to make sure you were pleased with what you paid for.

Thanks Chris

I got it fixed. But it was not worth the 28 dollars.

I would agree, you never replied so I could post an answer so I could get rated and paid.

Poor thing.
Chevy Mechanic: Chris (aka-Moose), Technician replied 7 months ago

Can not please everyone, though I try.

GM Tech (Cam)
GM Tech (Cam)
GM Tech (Cam), Chevy Technician