Chevy

Chevrolet Repair Questions? Ask a Chevy Mechanic for Answers ASAP

What are the timing spec on my chevy aveo

Customer Question
what are the timing spec on my chevy aveo
Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Chevy
9/18/2017
Chevy Mechanic: Chris (aka-Moose), Technician replied 11 months ago
Chris (aka-Moose), Technician

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose).

• Although I work here everyday, please understand it is not all day and rarely morning time.
  • To get the most from me and the best experience, please give me the best details you can.
  • The website will offer you a phone call option for more $$. Some I do fulfill and some I do not.
  • Thanks, let's get started. If I upload dropbox links, without the app use the box in the top right for direct download.

Use this link. https://www.dropbox.com/s/i73kweevrdnu7ra/aveotime.pdf?dl=0

Now that I have posted a partial or complete answer, you will see you can rate me. The deposit you have already paid is not transferred to me until you rate me. I would like to receive nothing less than 5 star excellent ratings. So if we are not there yet, please reply and let me help more. If you're not pleased, let me know because rating bad does not result in a refund, there are better options. Rating now will not close this post nor prevent replying. Thanks Chris

Chevy Mechanic: Chris (aka-Moose), Technician replied 10 months ago

Hello Chris here again,

I am checking in to make sure you got everything you expected from my answer. The option to rate my response or reply is still available. I want to make sure you were pleased with what you paid for.

Thanks Chris