Chevy

Chevrolet Repair Questions? Ask a Chevy Mechanic for Answers ASAP

How do I remove ignition cylinder in 2006 Chevy Cobalt?

Customer Question
How do I remove...

Mechanic's Assistant: Okay, I'll connect you to the mechanic to go over that information regarding your Chevrolet Cobalt. Before I do, is there anything else you want him to know?

Thank you . that's it.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Chevy
9/16/2017
Chevy Mechanic: Jerry Newton, Chevy Technician replied 11 months ago
Jerry Newton
Jerry Newton, Chevy Technician

See attached procedure.

Please take the time to rate my answers, that's how I get compensated. If you have further questions, I am happy to follow up with you.

Chevy Mechanic: Jerry Newton, Chevy Technician replied 10 months ago

Did you get this worked out?