Chevy

Chevrolet Repair Questions? Ask a Chevy Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Is there a fuse for the remote entry receiver 2008

Customer Question
Hi Pearl! Is...

Hi Pearl! Is there a fuse for the remote entry receiver 2008 trailblazer?

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Chevy
9/15/2017
Chevy Mechanic: Gary, Chevy Technician replied 9 months ago
Gary
Gary, Chevy Technician

Welcome! My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you with this problem.Ask me about added features such as phone contact anytime if you wish !

is the remotes the only thing not working ?

does the rear wiper work and the rear tail gate lock ?

Hang on let me check

ok

Rear wiper works
Tell gate remote does not
Two remotes new batteries
Door locks work from door panel and from entry key driver side

ok the remotes need to be reprogrammed but the only problem you have is a scan tool must be used to access the rear lift gate module to activate the remote programming to relearn the remotes

most shops can do this for you for 1/2 hour labor to do so

please dont forget to rate me here at Justanswer

you can always get me back for FREE for any follow up any time with this question even after you rate me here at Justanswer

if you have any questions please ask as i do not get credit for my work until you rate me here at Justanswer

Are you saying that the remote entry receiver has somehow forgotten the remote codes?

when the battery went dead and or were replaced they need to be reprogrammed to the trucks lift gate module for the module to learn the remote codes