Mike S.
Mike S., Chevy Mechanic
Experience:  ASE Certified Master Technician
20625509

I need to know the paint color code on a specific car, VIN

Customer Question

I need to know the paint color code on a specific car, VIN 1G1BE5SM2H7180519
JA: Okay, I'll connect you to the mechanic to go over that information regarding your Chevy. Before I do, is there anything else you want him to know?
Customer: no
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Chevy
Expert:  Dan replied 1 month ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I'm here to help get your problem solved.

Expert:  Dan replied 1 month ago.

I'm not able to look it up by vin but may be able to look it up by description. What color is car?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I don't know the color, I was hoping to find somebody with access to the build sheets to find out the color code on a potential parts car, which is only worth the effort and expense of bringing in from out of state if it's the right color.
Expert:  Dan replied 1 month ago.

My database wasn't able to pull info with build sheet, I'll open question back up to see if someone else has info. IF no one replies you might want to give dealership a call.

Expert:  Mike S. replied 1 month ago.

Look here, https://chevroletforum.com/forum/vindecoder.php?vin=1G1BE5SM2H7180519

Did that answer your question? If so, kindly leave me a positive rating, so I get credit. After all, you have already made the deposit.
If you don't, the deposit you made will just sit there and I won't get my share of it.

Expert:  Mike S. replied 1 month ago.

it says Charcoal color.