K. Wiggins
K. Wiggins, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Certified Technician, Associates Degree in Automotive Technology, 15+ years in the trade
68360881

I was told by K. Wiggins that this company has a complete

I was told by K. Wiggins that this company has a complete kit that will enable my naturally aspirated 1986 Chevy 454 engine to work with a 2004 Allison 1000 transmission. I failed to mention that I would like to go EFI & would appreciate some advice on which EFI would work best with this company's complete kit

Hello, I would recommend this kit. it has a built in throttle position sensor which the trans controller will need info from. You'll then just have to ad a standard gm map sensor. Tech support from the trans company can provide part # info and wiring on that. It's more than likely going to all be plug and play.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
thank you

It's been my pleasure to help.