AMEDEE
AMEDEE, CHEVY TECHNICIAN
Experience:  ASE certified tech ADVANCED LEVEL SPECIALIST. Wisconsin certified emissions state inspector
279429

2009 chevy traverse wont shut off after the key is out, so i

Customer Question

2009 chevy traverse wont shut off after the key is out , so i had to pull the ignition fuse , because i am at work and the car turned off. I tried to put the fuse back in and the car wont start , is this fuse bad or some other issue.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Chevy
Expert:  AMEDEE replied 1 month ago.

Hello and welcome!

My name isCustomerand I can assist you with your question.

Expert:  AMEDEE replied 1 month ago.

I am very sorry your having this issue with your vehicle.

I will try my best to answer all of your questions.

However, before we get started, please let me mention a few things.

1. If at any point you would like to speak on the phone, please feel free to request a phone call on your end and I can call you right away.

2. If you dont understand any technical terms or anything that I mention (component tests or theory or operation), please let me know and I will provide you with a more in debt explanation or answer.

3. Please understand that I am here to help.

Expert:  AMEDEE replied 1 month ago.

I don't think the fuse is blown, but you can certainly check it or exchange it with another fuse to see if the engine starts.

One moment while I type of more information for you.

Expert:  AMEDEE replied 1 month ago.

The most common cause of this no start condition (and could also prevent the engine from turning off properly) would be a faulty ignition switch, body control module and or underhood fuse block.

Expert:  AMEDEE replied 1 month ago.

Hello there!

I am just checking in to see how things are going and to see if you need any further assistance?

If so, please let me know as I will be happy to help.

Best Regards,

Customer/p>