Chevy

Chevrolet Repair Questions? Ask a Chevy Mechanic for Answers ASAP

My car ran out of gas. We got a tank and put about 3-4 gal…

Customer Question
My car ran out...

My car ran out of gas. We got a tank and put about 3-4 gal in the tank but it still won't start

Mechanic's Assistant: Has the vehicle turned into a gas hog? And how does it start -- same as usual?

Not a gas hog. It was running normally

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Chevy?

2012 equinox

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Equinox yourself? What have you tried so far?

I've tried to put gas back in (3-4 gal) and then tried to rock the car back and forth

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Chevy
9/10/2017
Chevy Mechanic: Gary, Chevy Technician replied 11 months ago
Gary
Gary, Chevy Technician

Welcome! My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you with this problem.Ask me about added features such as phone contact anytime if you wish !

it just cranks over and will not fire up ?

let me know