Pete, Auto Service Technician
Experience:  14 years GM dealer Technician.
14928985

Want to locate the turbocharge boost sensor on my 2005 Chevy

Customer Question

want to locate the turbocharge boost sensor on my 2005 Chevy 3500. wan to check to see if the wire is shorted or plug is bad
JA: Okay, I'll connect you to the mechanic to help find that for your GMC 3500. Before I do, is there anything else you want him to know?
Customer: throws P0237 and P 2565 codes
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Chevy
Expert:  Pete replied 1 month ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist with this today.In some cases I may need more info to assist better.I apologize for any delay.

It is located near the left side fuel rail on top of the engine shown as #8 below.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/vbhbx9fmi5m1i31/b-09-10.gif?dl=0

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated ( should be a link to click on here or above).You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete