GM Tech (Cam)
GM Tech (Cam), Chevy Technician
Experience:  GM Grand Master Technician 2007. 14 years experience.
10949255

Travis, i have Chevy Trailblazer, that have a fault code of

Customer Question

Hello Travis, i have Chevy Trailblazer, that have a fault code of the airbag. because the srs of the passenger is triggered by the accident, my question is that how can i erase the fault code of the airbag appearing in the panel gauge? thank you so much.
JA: Is the battery fully charged?
Customer: yes, the engine can start.
JA: What year is your Trailblazer?
Customer: 2015 model trailblazer
JA: Are you fixing your Trailblazer yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: we change the srs module, the rhs sealtbelt, brand-new
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: we change all the sensor for the airbag and srs from the same unit model, but it does not fix the problem.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Chevy
Expert:  TECHPRO49 replied 1 month ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** welcome to just answers! I will be assisting you with all of your vehicle questions today. Give me one moment while I review your question and come back with a answer. Please be aware I do not know your skill level or abilities so I will be asking a lot of questions and in a lot of cases we will respond to each other quite a lot before we find a solution. As far as phone calls are concerned that is the system prompting you, not me, and they do cost more money, I prefer text but in some cases a phone call is required. If I don’t answer right away or quickly in conversation I am helping another customer or have stepped out for a moment and will respond as soon as I can. Ok lets get started!

Expert:  TECHPRO49 replied 1 month ago.

what code are you getting?