GM Tech (Cam)
GM Tech (Cam), Chevy Technician
Experience:  GM Grand Master Technician 2007. 14 years experience.
10949255

My 2011 Silverado right turn signal lite wont work, Yes its

Customer Question

My 2011 Silverado right turn signal lite wont work
JA: Have you checked the fuse?
Customer: Yes its good
JA: Are you fixing your Silverado yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I've checked all the wiring and mulity fuction switch
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: The hazard lites work left signal works
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Chevy
Expert:  Mechanic01 replied 1 month ago.

You can try a self-diagnostic test. To activate self diagnostic program:

With the ignition switch in the OFF position, depress the TRIP and RESET buttons.
While holding the TRIP and RESET button turn the ignition switch to the ON position.
Continue to hold the TRIP and RESET buttons until the word CODE appears in the odometer windows (about five seconds ) then release the buttons. If a problem exists, the system will display Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTC's). If no problem exists, the code 999 (End Test) will momentarily appear.
Hello my name is ***** ***** welcome to just answers! I will be assisting you with all of your vehicle questions today. Give me one moment while I review your question and come back with a answer. Please be aware I do not know your skill level or abilities so I will be asking a lot of questions and in a lot of cases we will respond to each other quite a lot before we find a solution. As far as phone calls are concerned that is the system prompting you, not me, and they do cost more money, I prefer text but in some cases a phone call is required. If I don’t answer right away or quickly in conversation I am helping another customer or have stepped out for a moment and will respond as soon as I can. Ok lets get started!

ha sorry about the first text that was for a different customer

So when you say you have checked the wiring and switch is that with a volt meter?