Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager
Experience:  20+ yrs. experience as repair shop manager and technician.
3195632

Turbo boost sensor went out and cannot find it to replace it

Customer Question

Turbo boost sensor went out and cannot find it to replace it on a 2005 2500 6.6 l duramax
JA: Which particular sensor are you asking about? And have any trouble codes been triggered?
Customer: It's the turbo boost sensor (map) sensor I believe and check engine has come on already troubleshoot the vehicle said than need to replace the sensor
JA: What year is your Turbo?
Customer: No idea just bought the truck few months ago
JA: Are you fixing your Turbo yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I've tried finding the sensor but cannot find it
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: No just need help locating the sensor
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Chevy
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Eric replied 1 month ago.

HI,

Ok, I have attached a diagram showing its location and directions to replace it for you

If for any reason, you can't rate my answer OKAY, GOOD, or EXCELLENT/3 STARS OR HIGHER today. Please reply and let me know why, so I can help more/better. All follow up responses are FREE, after completing the required rating

Please remember to rate service using the separate rating page. Thank you

Please note that if you have a subscription service, you still are required to rate service, however you are not charged again. This is just so that your expert is credited for their time and services. Thank you.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
How do I get my refund being that it took y'all 30 mins to reply and I found it b4 you messaged me
Expert:  Eric replied 1 month ago.

I put in a request to customer service for you