Greg
Greg, Technician
Experience:  17 years Shop Owner /Technician. 27 years experience,
29331485

Same thing with the heavy vibrations while idling and all

Customer Question

Same thing with the heavy vibrations while idling and all traction control lights on as well as CEL flashing. Had car 3 years. 2nd time in 6 months it's done this.
JA: Does the light stay on, or does it blink?
Customer: CEL LIGHT blinks
JA: What is the model/year of your Chevy?
Customer: 2014 camaro ss
JA: Are you fixing your Camaro yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: No, 6 months ago when it did this I thought it was out of warranty so i took to a shop the very next day and they could not find a problem
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: There's definitely a problem
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Chevy
Expert:  Greg replied 1 month ago.

Hi, I'm Greg (Indy-Tech).
Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.
Rgds Greg.

Expert:  Greg replied 1 month ago.

Okay now would be a good time to get hooked up to a good diagnostic scan tool .

A flashing cel light is a classic misfire indication ,so you will surely find a P0300 code and

what ever other codes if any are stored .

Traction warning light will come on when the cel light comes on, this is normal as it disarms the traction system.

You probably have a low rpm misfire issue due to a bad plug,coil etc.

This is not a one answer and done i/we will stay with you until the problem is sorted out .
Before rating poor or bad please get back to me as i'm here to help you, if i can't i will opt out so another expert can.
We want you to be happy with an answer and help you with your problem . Want you to be a happy motorist .
After rating there is no further cost for any other question relating to this problem
Kind regards Greg..