Chevy

Chevrolet Repair Questions? Ask a Chevy Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Chevy 200 s10 alternator removal know how?? chevy2000 sorry.

Chevy 200 s10 alternator...

Chevy 200 s10 alternator removal know how??

Mechanic's Assistant: Okay, I'll connect you to the mechanic to discuss this further with you. Before I do, is there anything else you want him to know?

Chevy2000 sorry. no just need to know if I need to take the wheel out

8/19/2017
david craig
david craig, Auto Mechanic

Hi Im David, thanks for visiting the site. Is this the 2.2 or 4.3?

2.2

thanks, ***** ***** me a few minutes, thanks

No problem. Thanks!!!

Heres the procedure and yes you need to work through the wheel well so the tires needs removed

Perfect thanks!!!

you're welcome, please accept the answer and leave a 5 star rating for me if you are satisfied with my assistance. thank you and have a great weekend

david craig
david craig, Auto Mechanic

thank you