Clear the code and see if it comes right back.Then perform this procedure below.If this does not resolve this fault let me know so we can continue:
- Perform the Diagnostic System Check - Vehicle prior to using this diagnostic procedure.
- Review Strategy Based Diagnosis for an overview of the diagnostic approach.
- Diagnostic Procedure Instructions provides an overview of each diagnostic category.
DTC C0569 4B: System Configuration Error Calibration Not Learned
- This is an internal fault detection of the transfer case shift control module (TCCM). No external circuits are involved.
- This DTC is set anytime a TCCM is replaced or reprogrammed.
- The automatic transfer case (ATC) motor learn procedure must be performed in order for the TCCM to learn current clutch tolerance based on clutch stackup and accumulated clutch wear.
Conditions for Running the DTC
- Ignition ON.
- System voltage 10.5-18 V.
Conditions for Setting the DTC
The ATC motor learn procedure for a new or reprogrammed TCCM has not been performed.
Action Taken When the DTC Sets
- Mode shifting is disabled until the ATC motor learn procedure has been performed.
- The SERVICE 4WD indicator illuminates.
- No mode position LEDÆs illuminated.
Conditions for Clearing the DTC
The TCCM clears the DTC once the ATC motor learn procedure has been successfully performed.
1. Key ON, engine ON. Let engine run for at least 1 minute.
2. Key OFF for at least 30 seconds to allow for the complete shutdown of the TCCM.
3. Key ON, engine OFF.
4. Verify that DTC C0387 is not set.
- If DTC C0387 is set, diagnose it first.
5. Verify that DTC C0569 is not set.
- If DTC C0569 is set, perform the ATC motor learn procedure. Refer to Transfer Case High/Low Clutch Reset.
Perform the Diagnostic Repair Verification after completing the diagnostic procedure.
Transfer Case High/Low Clutch Reset
Let me know if you need anything else and feel free to rate my help here or above ( should be a link to click on ) as this is how I receive credit for my time,this can be done at any time and you can still come back here and reply if needed.Your 5 star rating is appreciated