Chevy

Chevrolet Repair Questions? Ask a Chevy Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Just had trans rebuilt at Aamco about a month ago and I took…

Customer Question
Just had trans rebuilt...

Just had trans rebuilt at Aamco about a month ago and I took a trip to hundred mile trip and now the traction light comes on after I first start and start driving down the street when I come up to the stop it comes on and then when I got to take off again it turns off

Mechanic's Assistant: Just to clarify, what are the exact lights you're talking about?

The traction light

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Chevy?

And now for some reason my anti-theft is not working properly either when I remotely lock it I can unlock the door in the long don't go home and don't go off like it's supposed to

Mechanic's Assistant: What year is your Chevy?

.2009 Chevy hhr LT

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your HHR yourself? What have you tried so far?

I test all the fuses ther ok

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Chevy
8/6/2017
Chevy Mechanic: Gary, Chevy Technician replied 1 year ago
Gary
Gary, Chevy Technician

Welcome! My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you with this problem.Ask me about added features such as phone contact anytime if you wish !

i am sorry for the long wait

did you still need help ?

does the ABS light come on ?