Chevy

Chevrolet Repair Questions? Ask a Chevy Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Lost all my electrical on my Chevy C class motorhome, It's…

Customer Question
Lost all my electrical...

Lost all my electrical on my Chevy C class motorhome

Mechanic's Assistant: How many miles are on the car? Is it an automatic or a manual transmission?

It's automatic

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Chevy?

It's a 2008 Chevy C class with 16,800 miles on it

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?

Look up some fuses checked in with the only year they all checked good

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

I was charging the battery and unplug the battery charger went to trans started the lights came on and everything and it just went black

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Chevy
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I tried to start my Chevy C class after charging the battery turn your ignition key the lights came on and then everything went out. Did a relay or fuse blow. It's a brand new battery
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
As of right now stop looking for a solution to the question I submitted I think the problem is with my battery not charged up enough I will let you know
Answered in 2 days by:
8/7/2017
Chevy Mechanic: Jerry Newton, Chevy Technician replied 1 year ago
Jerry Newton
Jerry Newton, Chevy Technician

Do you still need help with this?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
No problem what is my battery charger malfunction somehow and told me the battery was fully charged but it was still not strong enough to start the vehicle After I got the battery fully charged and started up no problem

OK, excellent. Just wanted to make sure you got your problem handled.

Happy motoring!