Gary
Gary, Chevy Technician
Experience:  15 years GM master tech
19513769

96 astro cargo van needs plug hooked up to pull a trailer,

Customer Question

96 astro cargo van needs plug hooked up to pull a trailer
JA: Okay, I'll connect you to the mechanic to discuss this further with you. Before I do, is there anything else you want him to know?
Customer: there is no access to the wires in the floor.
Category: Chevy
Expert:  Gary replied 2 months ago.

Welcome! My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you with this problem.Ask me about added features such as phone contact anytime if you wish !

Expert:  Gary replied 2 months ago.

you need to get to the wiring # 1 as seen in this picture there will either be wires for the trailer in the harness if not that is where you connect your trailer connector into

please dont forget to rate me here at Justanswer

you can always get me back for FREE for any follow up any time with this question even after you rate me here at Justanswer

if you have any questions please ask as i do not get credit for my work until you rate me here at Justanswer

Expert:  Gary replied 2 months ago.

Expert:  Gary replied 2 months ago.

how are you making out ?