Chevy

Chevrolet Repair Questions? Ask a Chevy Mechanic for Answers ASAP

I have. 06 equinox that has had all four wheel hub

Customer Question
I have. 06 equinox...

I have. 06 equinox that has had all four wheel hub assemblies changed. That initially eliminated the usdue if the abs and traction lights as well as the pulsating in the brakes. I just took ut into a shop and the guy said hes 75% sure that my ecbm needs to be replaced. Any thoughts? The abs and traction lights came bavk on today and a bit of pulsation started again

Mechanic's Assistant: Is it just the ABS light? Or is the brake system warning light on, too?

Just the abs and traction

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Equinox yourself? What have you tried so far?

Nope just looking for info. I want to be an informed consumer

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

No thanks

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Chevy
8/3/2017
Chevy Mechanic: Chris (aka-Moose), Technician replied 11 months ago
Chris (aka-Moose), Technician

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose).

• Although I work here everyday, please understand it is not all day and rarely morning time.
  • To get the most from me and the best experience, please give me the best details you can.
  • The website will offer you a phone call option for more $$. Some I do fulfill and some I do not.
  • Thanks, let's get started.

Sorry for the long wait, I may be able to help on this concern, being no one else has offered if help is still needed.