Chad Farhat
Chad Farhat, ASE Certified Technician A6 - Electrical / Electronic systems A7 Heating / Air conditioning systems
Experience:  Owner at Carolina Auto Service & Sales , 20 years Experience in Foreign & Domestic vehicles A6 - Electrical / Electronic systems A7 Heating / Air Conditioning systems
45790705

On my 02 tahoo 4 high on the push button will engage but 4

Customer Question

on my 02 tahoo 4 high on the push button will engage but 4 low keeps blinking and gose back to 4 high
JA: What is the model of your '02 Chevy?
Customer: ls 4.8
JA: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: nothing yet thinking about buying
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: Chevy
Expert:  Chad Farhat replied 2 months ago.

Hi, I'm Chad. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question and I will be posting your reply ASAP.

Hey how are you

The most common issue will be the 4wd transfer case module ,passenger side under glove box , around $400 new

in some cases the 4wd motor and 4wd switch could be causing it , these will be $200 on switch on $ 250 on motor if bad

NOW TO BE ACCURATE ,HAVE IT SCANNED WITH GM TECH II SCANNER OR Equivalent AND READ 4WD MODULE FAULT CODES AND BASED ON THAT WE CAN PULL UP TROUBLESHOOT STEPS AND BE ACCURATE ON IT ,IF YOU DO JUST POST THEM BACK HERE FOR ME AND I CAN HELP YOU FURTHER ON IT

YOU ARE WELCOME

Please Take a Second and Click the Stars at the Top of Your Screen To Rate Me , So I May Receive my Credit , A 5 Stars Rating is Much Apreciatted

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation.

Please kindly rate Me ,A 5 Star Rating is Much Appreciated.

If you feel I have not been helpful Please DO NOT RATE ME BAD OR POOR (1 or 2 stars) ,

You can always ask me again or I can opt out of your question & open it for another expert

that will provide you with more or better assistance on this issue

Please Keep in Mind that when You Rate Me , it Does Not End Our Conversation.

you can always come back to this conversation and ask me any follow up question you may have on this issue

(you can copy this link page & paste it in your browser when ready and it will open up our conversation again)

I 'm Online Daily from 7 Am Till LATE PM Eastern Time Zone

Thank You
Chad Farhat