Chevy

Chevrolet Repair Questions? Ask a Chevy Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Chevy

2007 Chevrolet HHR I HACE THE CODE B0012-0E That happens…

Customer Question
2007 Chevrolet HHR I HACE...
2007 Chevrolet HHR I HACE THE CODE
B0012-0E
That happens after steering clock part was replacedz
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Chevy
7/29/2017
Chevy Mechanic: Tim's Auto Repair, mechanic replied 7 months ago
Tim's Auto Repair

Hi, My name is ***** ***** for the delay.
I will do my best to assist you.

i would think something was left disconnected or a wire/connector was damaged during the clockspring replacment

PLEASE COPY AND PASTE the link below to your browser, I have uploaded more info on this there. please copy and paste the link below to your main browser[INTERNET EXPLORER ,Chrome or Firefox.]

.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/xahmer1kfck5ihl/0728-hhr-DTC%20B0012%20or%20B0013.doc?dl=0

.

if the link doesn’t work that way, try it this way

thanks

.

www.dropbox.com/s/xahmer1kfck5ihl/0728-hhr-DTC%20B0012%20or%20B0013.doc?dl=0

.

If you are satisfied with my answer, Please Rate my answer by clicking the rating button so I can get credit for my work. I’m not always going to be giving you good news, so please don't let this stand in the way of you accepting my answer. .it does not cost you more money and we will still be able to communicate, ,.please understand, i can not see, hear or touch the vehicle and only know what you tell me. Bonuses and positive feedback are appreciated.. if you are not satisfied with my answer, please do not leave bad feed back ,i will gladly opt out and let another expert handle the question. .if i have sent any diagrams, please print them. .sometimes you may need to right click the image [,then save picture as]to save it to your computer so you can open it with your picture program...Please ask if you need more help

Can't open, is there an your words explication you can provide me ?
Chevy Mechanic: Tim's Auto Repair, mechanic replied 6 months ago

it should open right up

Tim's Auto Repair
Tim's Auto Repair
Tim's Auto Repair, mechanic