Todd M
Todd M,
Experience:  Technician at Montgomery Motors
97226864

My daughter pulled tbc fuse in my 2002 trailblazer now it

Customer Question

My daughter pulled tbc fuse in my 2002 trailblazer now it wont start
Category: Chevy
Expert:  Todd M replied 2 months ago.

The fuse that was removed is the theft deterrent control circuit. This has likely unlearned the system. In order to correct this issue, you will need to perform the relearn procedure. There are two forms of the procedure. If you have a scan tool, this will take 10 minutes. If you do not, the procedure will take 30 minutes. Here, I am providing the relearn procedure for you in order to correct this issue. This procedure should correct the issue.

If you require more information on this issue and/or are not satisfied, let me know, please, and I will attempt to assist you further on this. I hope this information points you in the right direction. If you have any further questions or concerns on this issue, feel free to ask. If you are satisfied, and have found this information helpful, a positive rating would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

A positive rating does not close the session. We will still be able to communicate and I will continue to assist you with this issue as needed.

Expert:  Todd M replied 2 months ago.

Just as a reminder, if you have found this information helpful, please do not forget to rate the service, as it is necessary in order for experts to receive credit for answers provided. Thanks again.