GM Tech (Cam)
GM Tech (Cam), Chevy Technician
Experience:  GM Grand Master Technician 2007. 14 years experience.
10949255

Trying to disable our 1996 car alarm wire from the door

Customer Question

Hi! Trying to disable our 1996 car alarm wire from the door panel. Battery finally died after car alarm kept going off! I don't know which color wire will disable the alarm for the 96 Suburban. Thanks for any help! Anne
JA: Okay, I'll connect you to the mechanic to go over that information regarding your Chevrolet Suburban. Before I do, is there anything else you want him to know?
Customer: thanks, that's it...we're half way there!
Category: Chevy
Expert:  Chris (aka-Moose) replied 2 months ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose).

• Although I work here everyday, please understand it is not all day and rarely morning time.
  • To get the most from me and the best experience, please give me the best details you can.
  • The website will offer you a phone call option for more $$. Some I do fulfill and some I do not.
  • Thanks, let's get started.

Sorry for the excessive wait time. If help is still needed let me know and I will try to assist.