Chad Farhat
Chad Farhat, ASE Certified Technician A6 - Electrical / Electronic systems A7 Heating / Air conditioning systems
Experience:  Owner at Carolina Auto Service & Sales , 20 years Experience in Foreign & Domestic vehicles A6 - Electrical / Electronic systems A7 Heating / Air Conditioning systems
45790705

Trying to find my to change tire, Also how to release spare

Customer Question

Trying to find my Jack to change tire
JA: Okay, I'll connect you to the mechanic to go over that information regarding your Chevy. Before I do, is there anything else you want him to know?
Customer: Also how to release spare tire
Category: Chevy
Expert:  Chad Farhat replied 2 months ago.
Hey how are you
It only showing me Chevy ,but not year and model , let me have that or vin# ***** I can send you instruction for the jack location and how to release tire
Please let me know
Chad