Dan, Technician
Experience:  Independent Shop Experience, 2 Year Automotive Diploma, & Access to Information Database
17871496

I'm going to replace the electronic shocks on my suburban

Customer Question

I'm going to replace the electronic shocks on my suburban 2500 2001. I want the RTD but dont need the auto leveling. Can I discard the air compressor which is shot?
JA: Okay, I'll connect you to the mechanic to go over that information regarding your Chevrolet Suburban. Before I do, is there anything else you want him to know?
Customer: nope
Category: Chevy
Expert:  Dan replied 3 months ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I'm here to help get your problem solved.

Expert:  Dan replied 3 months ago.

Yes you can out compressor and throw it away without any problems but your service ride control message will be on dash. Let me know if you have questions, thanks.

Expert:  Dan replied 2 months ago.

Ever get it figured out?