Gary
Gary, Chevy Technician
Experience:  15 years GM master tech
19513769

Chevy 2500 1995, Door Latch is stuck, door is open and will

Customer Question

Chevy 2500 1995, Door Latch is stuck, door is open and will not open for post. Tried what was suggested and nothing moves.
JA: Are you fixing your 2500 yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Yes, just tried forcing the movable element open with screwdriver etc
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Category: Chevy
Expert:  Gary replied 3 months ago.

Welcome! My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you with this problem.Ask me about added features such as phone contact anytime if you wish !

Expert:  Gary replied 3 months ago.

with the door unlocked and with a screwdriver forcing the element open WHILE pulling on the door open out or inner handle it will not unlatch with a screwdriver ?

please dont forget to rate me here at Justanswer

you can always get me back for FREE for any follow up any time with this question even after you rate me here at Justanswer

if you have any questions please ask as i do not get credit for my work until you rate me here at Justanswer

Expert:  Gary replied 3 months ago.

let me know

Expert:  Gary replied 3 months ago.

how are you making out ?