Todd M
Todd M,
Experience:  Technician at Montgomery Motors
97226864

Remove the engine rear cover, 223500 automatic, 03 gmc

Customer Question

Remove the engine rear cover
JA: How many miles are on the car? Is it an automatic or a manual transmission?
Customer: 223500 automatic
JA: What is the model/year of your Chevy?
Customer: 03 gmc Sierra 2500hd diesel
JA: Are you fixing your Sierra 2500HD yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Yes removing front bolts on rear main seal cover
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: How are you suppose to remove it?
JA: I hope not.
Customer: We are trying to remove it
Category: Chevy
Expert:  Todd M replied 3 months ago.

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today. Here is the information that you have requested. I am providing the removal information for the rear cover along with a TSB concerning this cover. I am also attaching the upper oil pan replacement information.

If you require more information on this issue and/or are not satisfied, let me know, please, and I will attempt to assist you further on this. I hope this information points you in the right direction. If you have any further questions or concerns on this issue, feel free to ask. If you are satisfied, and have found this information helpful, a positive rating would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

A positive rating does not close the session. We will still be able to communicate and I will continue to assist you with this issue as needed.

Expert:  Todd M replied 3 months ago.

Just as a reminder, please do not forget to rate the service as it is necessary in order for experts to receive credit for answers provided. Thanks again.