Todd M
Todd M,
Experience:  Technician at Montgomery Motors
97226864

My gas door is stuck open, yeah it runs fine the latch to

Customer Question

my gas door is stuck open
JA: Has the vehicle turned into a gas hog? And how does it start -- same as usual?
Customer: yeah it runs fine the latch to the door is broken
JA: What is the make/model/year of your car?
Customer: 2005 chevrolet aveo
JA: Are you fixing your Aveo yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: nothing yet i just wanted to know how much it would cost to fix the gas door
JA: I'm not sure of the exact price, but there's only a $5 deposit. The rest of the price information will be on the page I send you to.
Customer: but it is an easy fix?
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: Chevy
Expert:  Todd M replied 4 months ago.

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today. I see that you are trying to obtain pricing information for the fuel door. Here I am providing you with pricing information for you. The labor pricing is listed in hours and the actual price will depend on the hourly rate of the shop.

Expert:  Todd M replied 4 months ago.

If you require more information on this issue and/or are not satisfied, let me know, please, and I will attempt to assist you further on this. I hope this information points you in the right direction. If you have any further questions or concerns on this issue, feel free to ask. If you are satisfied, and have found this information helpful, a positive rating would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

A positive rating does not close the session. We will still be able to communicate and I will continue to assist you with this issue as needed

Expert:  Todd M replied 4 months ago.

Just as a reminder, please do not forget to rate the service as it is necessary in order for experts to receive credit for answers provided. Thanks again.