Chevy

Chevrolet Repair Questions? Ask a Chevy Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Any ideas how to get the #3 spark plug out without taking…

any ideas how to get...
any ideas how to get the #3 spark plug out without taking the engine apart is there a special tool you can buy
6/7/2017
Gary
Gary, Chevy Technician

Welcome! My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you with this problem.Ask me about added features such as phone contact anytime if you wish !

the one behind the steering shaft ?

let me know

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
its the one behind the steering shaft

you remove the pinch bolt at the steering box where the steering shaft connects to it then slide it back towards to firewall off the box and move it out of the way to access that spark plug

please dont forget to rate me here at Justanswer

you can always get me back for FREE for any follow up any time with this question even after you rate me here at Justanswer

if you have any questions please ask as i do not get credit for my work until you rate me here at Justanswer

how are you making out ?

Gary
Gary, Chevy Technician