Chris (aka-Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

How to change the hub on a 2003 chevy venture

Customer Question

how to change the hub on a 2003 chevy venture
Category: Chevy
Expert:  Chris (aka-Moose) replied 3 months ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose). I'm here to help 365 days a year, but not every hour of the day. I try to prevent delays as much as possible. Please understand I am not there and can only advise based on what you tell me. Let's get started.

Below are the directions for the front and rear hub replacement. Look them over and let me know if your stuck on any part and or if any part of the task is confusing.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ktn2wx1ml3ru1pe/fronthub.pdf?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/s/xq8owxgirtmzid4/rearhub.pdf?dl=0

Please make sure to rate my answer prior to logging off, as this is how I get credit for helping you. If you have not yet received 5 star excellent service from me. Please follow up so you get everything from me that you expected from the deposit you have already paid, which I get nothing of till you rate me. Rating does not close the post nor prevent replying at a later date.

Thanks Moose

Hello Chris here again,

I am checking in to make sure you got everything you expected from my answer. If not please reply so we can resolve your issue together.

Thanks Chris