GM Tech (Cam)
GM Tech (Cam), Chevy Technician
Experience:  GM Grand Master Technician 2007. 14 years experience.
10949255

Trying to find out what brand of car wheels I can use on my

Customer Question

Trying to find out what brand of car wheels I can use on my Chevy 1500 pick up five lug
JA: Okay, I'll connect you to the mechanic to go over that information regarding your Chevy. Before I do, is there anything else you want him to know?
Customer: yes it's a 305 I just rebuilt the transmission for L 60 E should there be a trans cooler
Category: Chevy
Expert:  Reggie Whiddon replied 4 months ago.

Hi im Reggie thanks for using JustAnswer. Put my years of experience and training to work for you

Yes absolutely there should be a trans cooler your truck should have had one external if it had towing package internal to the radiator if not. It should have been flushed before trans hooked up. If you dont have an external buy one and put on asap. As for the wheels you can use any brand you like as long as they fit the 5 bolt lug pattern