Tim's Auto Repair
Tim's Auto Repair, mechanic
Experience:  Have owned a repair shop for 25 yrs.
14541291

P0327 nox sensor voltage showing low voltage. what voltage

Customer Question

p0327 nox sensor voltage showing low voltage. what voltage should it read in a.c. or d.c.; replaced sensor with a new g.m. sensor, new connector and wire. display light still comes on.
JA: Just to clarify, what are the exact lights you're talking about?
Customer: check engine soon light
JA: What is the model/year of your Chevy?
Customer: 2001 chevy venture
JA: Are you fixing your Venture yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: yes. replaced knox sencor w/new gm sensor and installed new connector with new wire to the pcm.
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: maybe
Category: Chevy
Expert:  Gary replied 9 months ago.

Welcome! My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you with this problem.Ask me about added features such as phone contact anytime if you wish !

Expert:  Gary replied 9 months ago.

there is NO audible knocking noises from the engine at all ?

alternator ect... ?

with the key ON what does the dark blue wire show for volts ?

Expert:  Tim's Auto Repair replied 9 months ago.

Hi, My name is ***** ***** for the delay.

I will do my best to assist you.

if the engine isnt knocking or rattling,it is possible for your problem to be the 24x crank sensor.

i will give you some tests/checks that will help you fix this code

thanks

PLEASE COPY AND PASTE the link below to your browser, I have uploaded more info on this there. please copy and paste the link below to your main browser[INTERNET EXPLORER ,Chrome or Firefox.]

.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/xxj4b7wxgs1tg24/0112-venture-P0327.doc?dl=0

.

if the link doesn’t work that way, try it this way

thanks

.

www.dropbox.com/s/xxj4b7wxgs1tg24/0112-venture-P0327.doc?dl=0

.

If you are satisfied with my answer, Please Rate my answer by clicking the rating button so I can get credit for my work. I’m not always going to be giving you good news, so please don't let this stand in the way of you accepting my answer. .it does not cost you more money and we will still be able to communicate, ,.please understand, i can not see, hear or touch the vehicle and only know what you tell me. Bonuses and positive feedback are appreciated.. if you are not satisfied with my answer, please do not leave bad feed back ,i will gladly opt out and let another expert handle the question. .if i have sent any diagrams, please print them. .sometimes you may need to right click the image [,then save picture as]to save it to your computer so you can open it with your picture program...Please ask if you need more help