GM Tech (Cam)
GM Tech (Cam), Chevy Technician
Experience:  GM Grand Master Technician 2007. 14 years experience.
10949255

I need to know what all the factory wires no, All the fuses

Customer Question

I need to know what all the factory wires no
JA: Have you checked all the fuses? Do you have a wiring diagram?
Customer: All the fuses are fine but I need the wire diagram to so I know what each color what it does
JA: What is the model/year of your Chevy?
Customer: The factory plug was cut off and I don't know which wire gets connected to what
JA: What year is your Chevy?
Customer: It's a 2003
JA: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Honestly I have just taken a voltmeter to eat while to find out which ones are hot wires connected them to a power source
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: And I have the interface for the bypass for it I have it right here I just don't know where to connect the yellow black and red wire and what do I do with all these wires that are connected to the plug
Category: Chevy
Expert:  Randall C replied 9 months ago.

Hello, I am Randall....what plug? etc, I am not following your question. I also need the vehicle information like size/series and engine size, Can you send more detailed information? Thanks