Chris (aka-Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

The anti theift we think all the lights and stuff come on

the anti theift we think all the lights and stuff come on but wont turn over and the anti theif light is on
JA: Just to clarify, what are the exact lights you're talking about?
Customer: 06 monte carlo
JA: Are you fixing your Monte Carlo yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: all fusses and everything the book says I am not really sure of every thing but even something under the car they say the only thing left is to get a code to program in the raido
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: no

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose), my normal schedule online is around lunch and after dinner till early morning.

• I am sorry no one has helped yet in return for the question fees you have already paid.
  • I believe I can help with this question.
  • Reply and let me know when your able to work on this concern.
  • Have you tried reprogramming yours keys to the vehicle?

Hello again Chris here,

1. I have to assume you were not pleased with my help, because you have not replied or rated the post.
  2. What would you like to do regarding your question now?
  3. Do you still need help? Please reply I want you to get equal to or more than what you paid for.
  4. This post is coming up on the 7 day mark where it times out. That can prevent me from being able to post answers to your replies.

Thanks Chris

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
they got it running but my steering colon is all apart and i have to push a button to release the key and the door lock dont unlock when you put it in park like it use to
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
im sorry its taken so long to get back to you ive just been very upset about all this i cant dont have the money to fix it by someone who work on car for a living so i hve to relay on back yard mechinics if possible you can call(###) ###-####

I can not call at this time but can reply here to whatever questions you have you would like me to address on this concern. Just list them out here.