O.k.,below is the 30 minute manual relearn procedure.Make sure this is done with a fully charged battery or battery charger on the battery to maintain a charge.If a step is missed or skipped then you would need to start the process over.
30-Minute Relearn Procedure
Use this procedure after replacing the following components:
- The PASS-Key III (PK3) keys
- The BCM
- The PCM
1. With a master PASS-Key III key (your key), turn ON the ignition, with the engine OFF.
2. Observe the STARTING DISABLED DUE TO THEFT message on the driver information center (DIC), after approximately 10 minutes the STARTING DISABLED DUE TO THEFT message on the DIC will turn off.
3. Turn OFF the ignition, and wait 5 seconds.
4. Repeat steps 1-3 two more times for a total of 3 cycles or 30 minutes.
5. With a master PASS-Key III key, start the vehicle. The vehicle has now learned the key transponder information and the PCM has now learned the fuel continue password.
IMPORTANT: The vehicle learns the key transponder information and/or passwords on the ignition switch transition from OFF to CRANK. You must turn the ignition OFF before attempting to start the vehicle.
Let me know if you need anything else and feel free to rate my help here as this is how I receive credit for my time.Your 5 star rating is appreciated