Chevy

Chevrolet Repair Questions? Ask a Chevy Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Chevy

A beeping noise starts up when I put it in drive and reverse

Customer Question
but stops when it is...
A beeping noise starts up when I put it in drive and reverse but stops when it is in park I tried the doors but it still makes the noise
JA: Will the headlights turn on? Is the battery fully charged?
Customer: The battery should be charged. I got a new one this year. The headlights are off
JA: What is the model/year of your Chevy?
Customer: 2006 Chevy Uplander
JA: Are you fixing your Uplander yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Just the doors. My mom suggested to check if the emergency brake is on but I don't think it is. the beeping noise is louder on the left side when I am driving
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: Nothing else. I could check the battery
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Chevy
10/22/2016
Chevy Mechanic: Gary, Chevy Technician replied 1 year ago
Gary
Gary, Chevy Technician

Welcome! My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you with this problem.Ask me about added features such as phone contact anytime if you wish !

are there any lights on in the dash gauge cluster when its in drive and its making this beep noise ?

are the interior lights on at all like a door is open when all the doors are actually shut ?

how are you making out ?

dont forget to rate us here

you can always get me back for FREE for any follow up any time with this question even after you rate me here at Justanswer

if you have any questions please ask as i do not get credit for my work until you rate me here at Justanswer

Gary
Gary
Gary, Chevy Technician