Chevy

Chevrolet Repair Questions? Ask a Chevy Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Chevy

I have a 94 Chevy S10 Blazer 4x4, are there any torque

specifications for the upper and...
I have a 94 Chevy S10 Blazer 4x4, are there any torque specifications for the upper and lower control arms at the bushing locations? Also, the upper control arm bolts at the bushing location have a flat spot on them. Is there any unique way they should be installed?
10/19/2016
Gary
Gary, Chevy Technician

Welcome! My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you with this problem.Ask me about added features such as phone contact anytime if you wish !

the upper control arm bolts are 70 FT LB and the lower are 92 FT LB

the upper bolts can go in any way as once they are in and you turn the bolts the cams that are notched into the flat spot will then pull or push to move out or in the upper control arm to adjust caster and camber

dont forget to rate us here

you can always get me back for FREE for any follow up any time with this question even after you rate me here at Justanswer

if you have any questions please ask as i do not get credit for my work until you rate me here at Justanswer

Gary
Gary, Chevy Technician
Gary
Gary
Gary, Chevy Technician