Chevy

Chevrolet Repair Questions? Ask a Chevy Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Chevy

I am getti i am getting a deterant code on my Chevy S10

Customer Question
pickup truck how do I...
I am getti i am getting a deterant code on my Chevy S10 pickup truck how do I fix this it won't start
JA: Will the headlights turn on? Is the battery fully charged?
Customer: Yes
JA: What is the model/year of your Chevy?
Customer: 2003
JA: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: No it is in the garage they fixed my four wheel drive and now it won't start
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: The pit it on a machine and that is the cider they fixed my four wheel drive e and it wouldn't start so they put it on a machine and that is the code that came up
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Chevy
10/10/2016
Chevy Mechanic: AMEDEE, CHEVY TECHNICIAN replied 1 year ago
AMEDEE
AMEDEE, CHEVY TECHNICIAN

Hello and welcome!

My name isCustomerand I can assist you with your question.

Can I start by getting your VIN and the code stored in the computer?

Thank you!

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I don't have the bin number or the code the man at the garage said he got a deterant code when he put it on the computer

Ok so are you looking for possible causes?

GM Tech (Cam)
GM Tech (Cam)
GM Tech (Cam), Chevy Technician