Chris (aka-Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

05 Duramax. Driving today and the motor hiccuped several

Customer Question

05 Duramax. Driving today and the motor hiccuped several times. Noticed one of the times the parking light and ABS light flashed. Got home turned the truck off, now it wont crank.
Category: Chevy
Expert:  Chris (aka-Moose) replied 10 months ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose) I prefer to work when others don't, I am here around lunch and after dinner till after midnight.

Do you own a volt meter so we can diagnose this no crank concern?

If you remove the starter relay, how many pins there have battery voltage with the key in the start position?

Expert:  Chris (aka-Moose) replied 9 months ago.

Hello again Chris here,

• I am following up with you to see if you got everything you needed from my answer.
  • I have not heard back from you, so I assume you were not pleased. We're you pleased with my help?
  • If you were not pleased with my help, please let me know by replying so I can help more.
  • This post is coming up on the 7 day mark where it times out. When a post times out, that means it's no longer on my active list (you reply and I may never know it.)

Thanks Chris