Tim's Auto Repair
Tim's Auto Repair, mechanic
Experience:  Have owned a repair shop for 25 yrs.
14541291

2014 Chevy Silverado 2500 hd program fob keyless entry how

Customer Question

2014 Chevy Silverado 2500 hd program fob keyless entry how do i
JA: Did the fob come with the vehicle, or did you buy a blank?
Customer: With vehicle one was programmed the other not
JA: Are you fixing your Silverado yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Trying to fine program key no luck
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Category: Chevy
Expert:  Tim's Auto Repair replied 1 year ago.

Hi, My name is ***** ***** for the delay.
I will do my best to assist you.

PLEASE COPY AND PASTE the link below to your browser, I have uploaded more info on this there please copy and paste the link below to your main browser[INTERNET EXPLORER or FIREFOX]

.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/k4x4oq26z0k8ge4/0927-key%20fob-Remote%20Control%20Door%20Lock%20Transmitter%20Learn.doc?dl=0

.

if the link doesn’t work that way, try it this way

thanks

.

www.dropbox.com/s/k4x4oq26z0k8ge4/0927-key%20fob-Remote%20Control%20Door%20Lock%20Transmitter%20Learn.doc?dl=0

.

If you are satisfied with my answer, Please Rate my answer by clicking the rating button so I can get credit for my work. I’m not always going to be giving you good news, so please don't let this stand in the way of you accepting my answer. .it does not cost you more money and we will still be able to communicate, ,.please understand, i can not see, hear or touch the vehicle and only know what you tell me. Bonuses and positive feedback are appreciated.. if you are not satisfied with my answer, please do not leave bad feed back ,i will gladly opt out and let another expert handle the question. .if i have sent any diagrams, please print them. .sometimes you may need to right click the image [,then save picture as]to save it to your computer so you can open it with your picture program...Please ask if you need more help

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I don't have a scan tool

if you dont have the scanner,,you may have to pay a reputable shop or a dealer to program the key fob for you..it only takes a few minutes