Chevy

Chevrolet Repair Questions? Ask a Chevy Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Chevy

2004 Tahoe z71., light came on indicating engine reduce

Customer Question
speed would only go about...
2004 Tahoe z71., light came on indicating engine reduce speed would only go about 25 mph,water low cooled and placed water in radiator seems fine now but will it return thru these codes on a actron scanner.po 496,po521,po455,po307 EVAP system large leak.
JA: Have you noticed a rough idle? Has there been any leaking?
Customer: no leak,reduced power
JA: What is the model of your '04 Chevy?
Customer: Tahoe z71
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: hoping
JA: Anything else you think the mechanic should know?
Customer: no
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Chevy
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Answered in 1 hour by:
8/23/2016
Chevy Mechanic: Dan, ASE Certified Technician replied 1 year ago
Dan, ASE Certified Technician

Hello my name is***** am an ASE Master Technician and I am glad to help you out with your question.

If you clear all codes which ones come back on right away?

Do you still need help?

Hello again Dan here,

I am contacting you because the post has not been closed or rated.

This question is coming up on 7 days which means it will time out and close.

You have already paid to get this question answered, but you have not rated.

Let me help some more. Is there anything else I can help you with?

If I did not give you 5 star service, please let me know what I missed.

I do not get compensated for my time and resources unless you rate me.

Thanks

Dan, ASE Certified Technician