Chevy

Chevrolet Repair Questions? Ask a Chevy Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Chevy

Mode actuator what change air flows, 3 weeks 150,000 give or

Customer Question
mode actuator what change air...
mode actuator what change air flows
JA: How long has this been an issue? How many miles are on the car?
Customer: 3 weeks 150,000 give or take
JA: What is the model/year of your Chevy?
Customer: 2002 trailblazer ltz
JA: Are you fixing your Trailblazer yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: yes change mode module trying to take out actuator but seems to be very involed
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: is there a toll to rotate actuator door to try to open dash board vent
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Chevy
8/21/2016
Chevy Mechanic: Tim's Auto Repair, mechanic replied 1 year ago
Tim's Auto Repair

Hi, My name is ***** ***** for the delay.

I will do my best to assist you.

yes,you will need to remove the instrument cluster carrier to replace it,,i will give you instructions

stand by

Electric Mode Actuator

Air Inlet (Recirculation)

B4.35.9

Defroster

B 3.4 - 4.7hrs

Mode Valve

Without Adjustable Pedals

B0.61.0

With Adjustable Pedals

B 3.4 -4.7 hrs

Temperature Door

Each

B 3.4 - 4.7hrs

PLEASE COPY AND PASTE the link below to your browser, I have uploaded more info on this there please copy and paste the link below to your main browser[INTERNET EXPLORER or FIREFOX]

.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/z6ofi5y1sdq189n/0821-trailblazer-Locations%20View.doc?dl=0

.

if the link doesn’t work that way, try it this way

thanks

.

www.dropbox.com/s/z6ofi5y1sdq189n/0821-trailblazer-Locations%20View.doc?dl=0

.

If you are satisfied with my answer, Please Rate my answer by clicking the rating button so I can get credit for my work. I’m not always going to be giving you good news, so please don't let this stand in the way of you accepting my answer. .it does not cost you more money and we will still be able to communicate, ,.please understand, i can not see, hear or touch the vehicle and only know what you tell me. Bonuses and positive feedback are appreciated.. if you are not satisfied with my answer, please do not leave bad feed back ,i will gladly opt out and let another expert handle the question. .if i have sent any diagrams, please print them. .sometimes you may need to right click the image [,then save picture as]to save it to your computer so you can open it with your picture program...Please ask if you need more help

Tim's Auto Repair
Tim's Auto Repair
Tim's Auto Repair, mechanic